Blog entries categorized as “diy band”
Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet by Paul Corsi
The premiere can be the difference between your band’s song receiving the attention it deserves, or just ending up as the sixth or seventh track on your mom’s “Driving Jams” mixtape.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Creating Small Goals for Maximum Success in 2017 by Janelle
Are you looking towards the end of 2016 and wondering why you didn’t achieve more? Why didn’t your band get signed to a label? Why didn’t you get added to a major music festival? Why didn’t more fans support your music?
With the coming year around the corner, now's the time to reflect and plan your goals for 2017. Start with these five points.
Before I Was Famous: How NOT To Build a Press List by Paul Corsi
In order to get the best product for your money, time and effort, a publicist will build an ideal press list to maximize your campaign’s chances of success. Here are some things to keep in mind when building that list.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: 3 Steps to Building Media Relationships by Paul Corsi
I’m at the very exciting part of the publicity journey where I’m beginning to form my own media relationships, and I have three great tips to help you do the same.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Researching Media Outlets by Paul Corsi
Now that you have your music ready to go, and it’s time to finally get your song out to the masses, there is just one question--who do you send it to?This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: To Pitch or Not to Pitch by Paul Corsi
How does a journalist get turned on to your music? How do they decide that your band shall stand triumphantly like Leo DiCaprio as a feature in their world? You can thank a publicist, and more importantly you can thank them for pitching.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: A Musician's Perspective Into Music PR by Paul Corsi
If you're asking yourself, "What are the benefits of getting a music publicist?" You are in luck my friends. Get an inside look from somebody in a band and in PR at the....same....time!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.