Blog entries categorized as “create media interest”
3 Things Your Publicist Can’t Do by Janelle
I know who will respond and cover and how long it will take. I know who doesn’t respond, but will still cover. And I also know there are certain things I’ll never ever be able to change.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Does Your Band Have Too Much Content? by Paul Corsi
Everybody wants to get the more views on Facebook and Twitter. I’m not going to lecture you on the seven deadly sins of social media, but I will give you a few tips on how to make your brand stand out.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.