Blog entries categorized as “corner laughers”
Karla Kane -- "Don't Hush, Darling" (music video) by Paul Corsi
Karla Kane's video for "Don't Hush, Darling" features dancer/choreographer Tara Pandeya and contains an important message for all mothers to their daughters.
Karla Kane Releases New Folk-pop Single, “King’s Daughter’s Home For Incurables,” by Paul Corsi
The latest song from Karla Kane is an enchanting and epic mix of the sincere and the tongue and cheek, full of timely political references, intriguing symbolism, and a wistful melody that takes listeners from the shores of California to the lush green fields of the English countryside.
Karla Kane Announces October 6 Album Release by Paul Corsi
The upcoming solo release from Karla Kane, King’s Daughters Home For Incurables, leads listeners into an intriguing land of acorns and tea leaves; feminism and folk tales; pagan pop and pastoral protest songs; wistful wanderings and sharp observations on the current state of the world.
Corner Laughers - Album Release Case Study by Paul Corsi
Case Study for Corner Laughers Album Release CampaignThis article appears in the Case Studies blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...