Blog entries categorized as “chicago artist”
Jodee Lewis Announces Americana Single, “It Ain’t Killed Me Yet” by Paul Corsi
The new Americana single from Jodee Lewis, “It Ain’t Killed Me Yet” is an empowering kiss off from a broken-hearted lover picking up the pieces and starting over. With emotive vocals and a rolling chorus, the single has the last word, as Lewis gives an active voice to anyone left with the short end of the stick in a broken relationship.
Daytrotter Session with We/Or/Me by Paul Corsi
Daytrotter captures We/Or/Me's dark, folk atmospheres.
For Folk's Sake Premieres We/Or/Me "Dreaming Heart" Video by Paul Corsi
For Folk's Sake premieres the music video of We/Or/Me's newest song "Dreaming Heart."
Fresh on the Net: We/Or/Me by Paul Corsi
Fresh on the Net reviewed We/Or/Me's single "The Dusty Roads."
The Huffington Post Premieres We/Or/Me by Paul Corsi
The Huffington Post has the exclusive premiere of We/Or/Me's "The Long Good-Bye."
Exclaim Premieres Music Video For "The Dusty Roads" by Paul Corsi
Chicago artist We/Or/Me has a new music video for the song "The Dusty Roads" and Exclaim has you covered with the premiere.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...