Blog entries categorized as “california band”
Treble Zine Premieres The Yorks, "Parking Lots" by Paul Corsi
Treble Zine has the exclusive premiere of The Yorks latest track off of their upcoming debut self-titled EP.
The Yorks Announce August 18 EP Release by Paul Corsi
The upcoming self-titled debut EP from The Yorks is a sweeping mixture of indie rock beats and acid-induced grooves wrapped together with a charming psychedelic bow.
Jupiter Deluxe Tube Announces June 2 Product of Insomnia Debut Album Release by Paul Corsi
Jupiter Deluxe Tube announces the debut album release, Product of Insomnia, due out on June 2. The first single, "Home" is available right now as a downloadable mp3.
Known to Collapse Announces January Album Release by Paul Corsi
Known to Collapse announces January 20 Transport Paradise etheral psych pop album release.
Offers First Single, “What Is Said” as a downloadable MP3.
The Huffington Post Premieres Getaway Dogs by Paul Corsi
The Huffington Post has the exclussive premiere of Getaway Dogs's new song "Saturated / The Dunes."
Getaway Dogs Release New Indie Folk Single, “Excuses/Opinions” by Paul Corsi
Getaway Dogs releases new indie folk single, “Excuses/Opinions”
off upcoming album Lost In The Ebb due out August 19
Getaway Dogs Announces August 19 Lost In The Ebb Album Release by Paul Corsi
Getaway Dogs announces August 18 Lost In The Ebb album release
offers first single, “Indonesia” as downloadable MP3
Corner Laughers - Album Release Case Study by Paul Corsi
Case Study for Corner Laughers Album Release CampaignThis article appears in the Case Studies blog.
The Corner Laughers Release "Martha (Cincinnati, 1914)" Video by Alex Marsack
The Corner Laughers release "Martha (Cincinnati, 1914)" video.This article appears in the Videos blog.
The Corner Laughers Releases "Queen of the Meadow" Single by Janelle
Indie twee pop band, The Corner Laughers, releases the second single off their upcoming album, Matilda Effect, due out June 12.
The Corner Laughers Announce June 12 Album Release by Janelle
The Corner Laughers announce the release of the sun-drenched twee pop album on June 12.
Gwyneth Moreland’s “Little Black Flies”: solace and solitude in rural Montana. by Marko Polovina
"There’s a rare beauty in the simpleness that can be found in certain pieces of music. Gwyneth Moreland has accomplished that on “Little Black Flies." —Melissa Landrin - WordKrapht
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...