Blog entries categorized as “americana love songs”
Silver Lake 66 Announces Single, "Ragged Heart" by Paul Corsi
The new single from Americana duo, Silver Lake 66 about a well-worn heart and a broken relationship, is a modern take on California country, inspired by the ‘60s Bakersfield sound and performed by a stripped-down, just-the-facts backing band. Straight from the heart, Maria Francis sings about a hopeful love that doesn’t stop in spite of past mistakes and pain. The pedal steel guitar soars with an edgy telecaster adding fuel that makes the song go down like a smooth shot of bourbon.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.