Blog entries categorized as “album review”
No Depression Reviews Felsen by Paul Corsi
No Depression has a full review of the recently released album from Bay Area band, Felsen.
Paste Magazine Features Wes Youssi by Paul Corsi
Paste Magazine recently featured Wes Youssi's new album, Down Low, with a full review.
No Depression Reviews Scott Fab's Album Leave My Friends by Anja
No Depression reviews Scott Fab's album Leave My Friends that was released on April 21st.
Blurt Magazine Reviews Fallon Cush's 'Bee in your Bonnet' by Nina
The latest album from Fallon Cush, 'Bee in your Bonnet' is reviewed by Lee Zimmerman with Blurt Magazine.
Culture Collide Reviews Hezekiah Jones by Paul Corsi
Culture Collide reviews Hezekiah Jones' new album In Loving Memory of oosi Lockjaw.
Culture Collide Reviews Josh Gilligan Album by Kourtney Rogus
Check out Culture Collide's review of Josh Gilligan's album Steady On.This article appears in the blog.
Rolling Stone Reviews Cariad Harmon's Self-titled Sophomore Effort Out Now by Megan Fisher
"Weaving jazz and country inflections into her subtle acoustic guitar playing and singing with a calm, clear earnestness, she's pure in her traditionalism and refreshingly unironic in her ambitions." —Jon Dolan - Rolling Stone Magazine
Blogcritics.org Reviews Qiet's Gypsy Jazz Album by Janelle
PopMatters and Blurt Review Golden Bloom by Janelle
"March to the Drums," Golden Bloom's latest EP, "offers us a 13-minute power pop taster that comes off as effortless, uplifting, and easy-going," according to the latest review at PopMatters.
The Lions, Armand Margjeka and Oy Vey Get Reviewed! by Janelle
Three album reviews in one place - what could be a better treat? Aiding & Abetting's album review for August features twelve artists total, including The Lions, Armand Margjeka and Oy Vey.
The Handcuffs' "Waiting for the Robot" is Worth the Wait by Janelle
"Waiting for the Robot," The Handcuffs' new upcoming album, "showcases their loud, fun crashing, bashing pop mayhem," according to Carl J. over at Leicester Bangs.
The Aquarian Reviews The Sewing Circle's I Saw Stars by Janelle
The Aquarian recently reviewied The Sewing Circle's album I Saw Stars, set to release May 10.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...