Blog entries categorized as “album release”
The Best Time to Release Your Album in 2019 by Janelle
Are you planning to release an album in 2019? We're back with another yearly guide of the best months to release your music throughout the year. Read this guide to determine the best months to release your album and why.
Dusty Stray Announces Single, “You Couldn’t Wait To See Me Cry” by Paul Corsi
The new single off the fifth album Estranged by Netherlands-based dark noir folk act Dusty Stray flickers with a somber glow. “You Couldn’t Wait To See Me Cry” burns through atmospheric nuances and layers of eerie orchestral folk.
Is Your Album a Flop? by Janelle
Learn how to make the most of your album release. If you feel discouraged about the results of releasing an album that you know deserves to be heard, read these tips as to what might have gotten in the way.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Your One-Sheet Checklist by Janelle
Are you a band or musician who thinks your music and your brand should be taken more seriously? Creating a one-sheet will help you achieve that. Find out 5 components that you should include in your one-sheet.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Album Release Checklist by JanelleThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Find out how you can how you can maximize your band's promotion efforts before and during the campaign to increase the chances of a succesful release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
The Bluegrass Situation Premieres Matt Hectorne's New Album by Paul Corsi
The Bluegrass Situation has the exclusive premiere of Matt Hectorne's new album, Work.
Sven-Erik Olsen Announces September 8 Album Release by Paul Corsi
The upcoming album release from Minneapolis musician Sven-Erik Olsen, Sketchbook Traces, captures the Twin/Tone sound of bands like The Replacements with cerebral songwriting and a tuneful harmonic adventure.
Bitch Media Features Miss Geo on New Music Monday by Lauren
Miss Geo's "Techno Entry" is highlighed alongside their recent album release, Connection, on Bitch Media.
The Wild Honey Pie Reviews Getaway Dogs by Lauren
"Excuses/Opinons" by Getaway Dogs catches The Wild Honey Pie's attention.
Jonas Martin Announces August 26 The Color Scheme Album Release by Paul Corsi
Summerfest performing artist, Jonas Martin, announces August 26 The Color Scheme album release
Offers first single, “Wannabe” as downloadable MP3
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.