Blog entries categorized as “adult contemporary album releases”
Mackenzie Shivers Releases Feb. 8 Album by Paul Corsi
The new adult contemporary album, The Unkindness, from Mackenzie Shivers burns with empathy like a smoke signal bursting through the haze of political destruction in the United States. Seeking comfort during chaos, each song on The Unkindness travels like a lifeboat in troubled waters. Guiding the way towards dry land, Shivers reaches a compassionate hand into the ocean of ugliness and rescues those beginning to sink under. The Unkindness is out February 8.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.