Blog entries categorized as “Sxsw”
Here's the Best Time to Release Your Album in 2017 by Janelle
There are a lot of ebbs and flows throughout the year, which can create chaos for a band attempting to release an album. How do you know the best time to set your release?
The Cover Letter Releases New Indie Rock Single, “Josephine” by Paul Corsi
The Cover Letter Releases New Indie Rock Single, “Josephine”
Off Upcoming EP Cities Made of Sand Due Out February 17
Before I Was Famous: 5 Musicians You Should Know by Paul Corsi
There are a lot of great musicians out there, but I've compmiled a personal list of favorites for you to follow. Read on to find out what makes these 5 so great!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
6 Simple Steps to Make the Most of SXSW 2015 by Janelle
Is this your first time to SXSW or you're just not sure what to do to make it a successful experience? Follow these 6 simple steps to stand out from the crowd and reach your SXSW 2015 goals.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Band Hacks: The Best Time to Release Your Album by Janelle
Ready to release your next record? Find out the best time to release your album for maximum exposure.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Lovely Quinces Among BuzzFeed’s 50 SXSW Acts You Need To Hear by Megan Fisher
Lovely Quinces video for “Wrong House” lands at number 40.
Pete's Music Blog Interviews GLG Owner Janelle Rogers by Janelle
In an interview with Pete's Music Blog, GLG owner Janelle Rogers gives advice for aspiring publicists and musicians, in addition to discussing the ins-and-outs of Green Light Go's unique approach to music publicity.
Magnet Features Young Readers’ Serene Folk Jam “Boxcar” on MP3 at 3PM by Janelle
Young Readers captivated Magnet with their dreamy indie folk. "Boxcar," the first single off the Family Trees EP, was featured on Magnet’s MP3 at 3PM.
Young Readers Release New Single "Homesick" Out Now by Janelle
There is almost always a dreamy or imaginary quality to Young Readers indie folk songs; a sense that reality is suspended, even if for a few minutes.
yOya Releases New EP Go North on New Professor Music Due Out July 16 by Janelle
Shaped by travels across the west coast, Go North is about waking up, finding an escape from the routine and working things out.
Green Light Go's Got Your Week in Austin Covered! by Janelle
NPR Features The Away Days in SXSW Austin 100 by Janelle
In one short year of being together as a band, The Away Days, a Istanbul indie dream pop quartet, has not only drawn the attention UK tastemakers but the US is also taking notice; they’ve been hand picked from among thousands of artists for NPR’s Austin 100 list of bands to discover at SXSW.
Search the Blog Archives
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...
- P. left a comment on American Songwriter Streams Tallahassee’s Old Ways A Week Early: I just finished listening to the stream, and I’d say this is definitely Tallahassee’s st...