Blog entries categorized as “Music Pr”
Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet by Paul Corsi
The premiere can be the difference between your band’s song receiving the attention it deserves, or just ending up as the sixth or seventh track on your mom’s “Driving Jams” mixtape.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Do You Have the Risk Tolerance for a Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Think you are ready to hire a publicist? Learn the six reasons why you should not hire a publicist and what to expect if you do.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Should You Premiere Your Next Single? by Janelle
Think a premiere is your only chance of success? Find out when you should offer a premiere and when you shouldn't.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Find out how you can how you can maximize your band's promotion efforts before and during the campaign to increase the chances of a succesful release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Find a Music Publicist You Can Trust by Janelle
Are you ready to hire a music pr firm to help promote your music? These tips will help you decide whether a pr firm is trustworthy and if they are suited to fit your band's needs.
What's Keeping the Music Industry from Discovering You? by Janelle
Tired of waiting around for the music industry to discover you? Follow these simple steps to turn your Facebook page into a discovery machine.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
6 Components of a Great Bio by Janelle
Are you making great music, but no one seems to care? Find out how a great bio can help you get heard.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why You Can't Have It All When It Comes to Music Publicity by Janelle
How many things can a publicist really do for you? Read on to find out why you can't always have it all when it comes to music publicity.
Before I Was Famous: Does Your Band Have Too Much Content? by Paul Corsi
Everybody wants to get the more views on Facebook and Twitter. I’m not going to lecture you on the seven deadly sins of social media, but I will give you a few tips on how to make your brand stand out.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: How NOT To Build a Press List by Paul Corsi
In order to get the best product for your money, time and effort, a publicist will build an ideal press list to maximize your campaign’s chances of success. Here are some things to keep in mind when building that list.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...