Blog entries categorized as “Music Pr”
How to Find a Music Publicist You Can Trust by Janelle
Are you ready to hire a music pr firm to help promote your music? These tips will help you decide whether a pr firm is trustworthy and if they are suited to fit your band's needs.
What's Keeping the Music Industry from Discovering You? by Janelle
Tired of waiting around for the music industry to discover you? Follow these simple steps to turn your Facebook page into a discovery machine.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
6 Components of a Great Bio by Janelle
Are you making great music, but no one seems to care? Find out how a great bio can help you get heard.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why You Can't Have It All When It Comes to Music Publicity by Janelle
How many things can a publicist really do for you? Read on to find out why you can't always have it all when it comes to music publicity.
Before I Was Famous: Does Your Band Have Too Much Content? by Paul Corsi
Everybody wants to get the more views on Facebook and Twitter. I’m not going to lecture you on the seven deadly sins of social media, but I will give you a few tips on how to make your brand stand out.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: How NOT To Build a Press List by Paul Corsi
In order to get the best product for your money, time and effort, a publicist will build an ideal press list to maximize your campaign’s chances of success. Here are some things to keep in mind when building that list.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Setting Your 2016 Goals by Janelle
As 2015 comes to a close it’s time to start thinking about what you want to achieve in 2016. It’s one thing to talk about what you want to achieve, it’s another actually making it happen.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: 3 Steps to Building Media Relationships by Paul Corsi
I’m at the very exciting part of the publicity journey where I’m beginning to form my own media relationships, and I have three great tips to help you do the same.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Last month, I talked about what you need to do to maximize your music PR campaign. In this follow-up article, I'm digging deeper on how you can specifically take action on those steps I outlined.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Researching Media Outlets by Paul Corsi
Now that you have your music ready to go, and it’s time to finally get your song out to the masses, there is just one question--who do you send it to?This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: To Pitch or Not to Pitch by Paul Corsi
How does a journalist get turned on to your music? How do they decide that your band shall stand triumphantly like Leo DiCaprio as a feature in their world? You can thank a publicist, and more importantly you can thank them for pitching.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...