Blog entries categorized as “Indie Pop”
Why Your iPhone Could Be Killing Your Buzz by Janelle
Do you wish the music industry would pay you more attention?
This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Read this article to find out why your iPhone may be getting in the way.
GLG April Monthly Playlist: Spring Into Action by Emily
Please your ears and take a listen to this indie rock and pop selection inspired by Impose Magazine. Bursting at the seams with propelling tempos, a shimmering demeanor, and ethereal vibes - just in time for Spring. Featuring artists like The Shins, Hippo Campus, Glassio, and GLG's own Allen Clapp, Steph Barrak, Known To Collapse, The Cover Letter, and Split Screens.
Blurt Magazine Reviews Allen Clapp EP by Victoria
Blurt Magazine Reviews Allen Clapp EP, Six Seasons
Steph Barrak Announces February EP Release by Paul Corsi
Steph Barrak Announces February 3 Never Again EP Release
Offers First Single, “So Familiar” as Downloadable MP3
Impose Magazine Premieres Steph Barrak Single by Victoria
Impose Magazine premieres Steph Barrak's new single, "So Familiar."
Allen Clapp Announces November 11 'Six Seasons' EP Release by Paul Corsi
Allen Clapp announces november 11 Six Seasons EP release,
offers first single, “Friend Collector” as downloadable MP3
Suntrodden Announces February 5, 2016 EP Release by Sam
Indie pop act Suntrodden announces EP, Suntrodden I, due out February 5, 2016, with first single, “Sunrise to Sunset.” Suntrodden’s debut presents a love letter to stripped-down songwriting, giving listeners five tracks dedicated to capturing the raw passion of live tracking, and letting the beauty of the songs stand for themselves.
The Corner Laughers Release "Martha (Cincinnati, 1914)" Video by Alex Marsack
The Corner Laughers release "Martha (Cincinnati, 1914)" video.This article appears in the Videos blog.
The Corner Laughers Releases "Queen of the Meadow" Single by Janelle
Indie twee pop band, The Corner Laughers, releases the second single off their upcoming album, Matilda Effect, due out June 12.
The Guardian Features The Corner Laughers on The Playlist by Janelle
Check out The Corner Laughers in The Guardian, "The Playlist."
The Corner Laughers Announce June 12 Album Release by Janelle
The Corner Laughers announce the release of the sun-drenched twee pop album on June 12.
In Your Speakers Features Moonbabies New Single by Janelle
Check out In Your Speakers feature on Swedish duo, Moonbabies', electronic double a-side-single, Chorus/Raindrops.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...