Blog entries categorized as “Album Release”
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
The Bluegrass Situation Premieres Matt Hectorne's New Album by Paul Corsi
The Bluegrass Situation has the exclusive premiere of Matt Hectorne's new album, Work.
Sven-Erik Olsen Announces September 8 Album Release by Paul Corsi
The upcoming album release from Minneapolis musician Sven-Erik Olsen, Sketchbook Traces, captures the Twin/Tone sound of bands like The Replacements with cerebral songwriting and a tuneful harmonic adventure.
Bitch Media Features Miss Geo on New Music Monday by Lauren
Miss Geo's "Techno Entry" is highlighed alongside their recent album release, Connection, on Bitch Media.
The Wild Honey Pie Reviews Getaway Dogs by Lauren
"Excuses/Opinons" by Getaway Dogs catches The Wild Honey Pie's attention.
Jonas Martin Announces August 26 The Color Scheme Album Release by Paul Corsi
Summerfest performing artist, Jonas Martin, announces August 26 The Color Scheme album release
Offers first single, “Wannabe” as downloadable MP3
Moonbabies - Album Release Case Study by Paul Corsi
Case Study for Moonbabies Album Release CampaignThis article appears in the Case Studies blog.
Vincent Colbert Announces May 6 Unwind Album Release by Paul Corsi
Vincent Colbert Announces May 6 Unwind Album Release
Offers First Single, “Beth (Hold On)” as Downloadable MP3
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Last month, I talked about what you need to do to maximize your music PR campaign. In this follow-up article, I'm digging deeper on how you can specifically take action on those steps I outlined.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Suntrodden Announces February 5, 2016 EP Release by Sam
Indie pop act Suntrodden announces EP, Suntrodden I, due out February 5, 2016, with first single, “Sunrise to Sunset.” Suntrodden’s debut presents a love letter to stripped-down songwriting, giving listeners five tracks dedicated to capturing the raw passion of live tracking, and letting the beauty of the songs stand for themselves.
We/Or/Me Announces January 29 Album Release by Sam
Chicago indie folk artist, We/Or/Me, releases new album, Everything Behind Us is a Dream, on January 29. The record’s first single, “The Dusty Roads”, is available as a downloadable MP3 on Oct 20.
Merry Ellen Kirk Announces October 23 Album Release by Kyle Bendel
Merry Ellen Kirk Announces October 23, 2015 We Are the Dreamers Album Release Offers First Single, “Lovers & Liars” as Downloadable MP3
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.