The Other Side
How to Reach Your Goal with One Simple Step by Janelle
Are you feeling stalled in achieving your band goals? Learn the one simple step to propel your band forward.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Build Your EPK to Secure More Press by Janelle
Struggling to get press for your band? Find out the necessary materials to include in your EPK to to encourage more coverage.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
6 Components of a Great Bio by Janelle
Are you making great music, but no one seems to care? Find out how a great bio can help you get heard.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Is “Not Good Enough” Syndrome Limiting Your Band's Success? by Janelle
Does it feel like your band isn't headed in the direction you want it to go? Discover how you could be limiting your band's potential and how you can change it.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Make Music Industry Connections by Janelle
Struggling to make connections in the music industry to get your music heard? Guest blogger, Joe Marson, gives his winning strategy to push your career forward.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
7 Steps to Maximize Your Music Social Media by Janelle
Scratching your head trying to figure out why the music industry isn't paying attention to you? Follow these simple steps to make it a cinch for you to be discovered.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
What Music Puts You in the Mood? by Janelle
Today’s post will teach you to think like a consumer (and potential new fan) so you are properly listing and tagging your soundcloud for the greatest exposure.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Do You Have the Risk Tolerance for a Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Think you are ready to hire a publicist? Learn the six reasons why you should not hire a publicist and what to expect if you do.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
9 Simple Steps to Maximize Your Soundcloud Exposure by Janelle
Your Soundcloud profile may be holding you back! Peruse this post to find out how to improve your profile and your chances of being discovered.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
It's Not Me. It's You. by Janelle
Your blatant self-promotion isn't working! Find out how to achieve your goals in the industry without turning off those who can help you the most.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
7 Ways to Skyrocket Your Facebook Fan Engagement by Janelle
So you've made a Facebook group exclusively for your fans. Now it's time to start engaging! Read on for seven ways to jump-start your group.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Take Your Facebook Engagement to the Next Level (For Free!) by Janelle
Is the idea of paying for Facebook advertising bringing you down? Find out the free and easy way to increase your Facebook fan engagement.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...