The Other Side
Why Great Music May Not Be Good Enough by Janelle
Have an album that you believe is the best you've ever made? Find out what may hold you back andd how to give it the attention it deserves!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Ways to Tell a Compelling Story in Your Bio by Janelle
Unable to break through and write your band bio with flair? Check out our tips offering basic tips to improve and help your band's bio reach the next level.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why You Should Be Using Instagram as a Musician (And All Its Dirty Secrets) by Janelle
Are you an avid Instagram user, but don't know how to utilize it to promote your band? Find out the simple methods Joe Marson used to grow his Instafanbase quickly and easily.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Reach Your Goal with One Simple Step by Janelle
Are you feeling stalled in achieving your band goals? Learn the one simple step to propel your band forward.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Build Your EPK to Secure More Press by Janelle
Struggling to get press for your band? Find out the necessary materials to include in your EPK to to encourage more coverage.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Is “Not Good Enough” Syndrome Limiting Your Band's Success? by Janelle
Does it feel like your band isn't headed in the direction you want it to go? Discover how you could be limiting your band's potential and how you can change it.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Make Music Industry Connections by Janelle
Struggling to make connections in the music industry to get your music heard? Guest blogger, Joe Marson, gives his winning strategy to push your career forward.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
7 Steps to Maximize Your Music Social Media by Janelle
Scratching your head trying to figure out why the music industry isn't paying attention to you? Follow these simple steps to make it a cinch for you to be discovered.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
What Music Puts You in the Mood? by Janelle
Today’s post will teach you to think like a consumer (and potential new fan) so you are properly listing and tagging your soundcloud for the greatest exposure.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
9 Simple Steps to Maximize Your Soundcloud Exposure by Janelle
Your Soundcloud profile may be holding you back! Peruse this post to find out how to improve your profile and your chances of being discovered.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
It's Not Me. It's You. by Janelle
Your blatant self-promotion isn't working! Find out how to achieve your goals in the industry without turning off those who can help you the most.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
7 Ways to Skyrocket Your Facebook Fan Engagement by Janelle
So you've made a Facebook group exclusively for your fans. Now it's time to start engaging! Read on for seven ways to jump-start your group.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...