The Other Side
The Successful Guide to a Single Release Campaign by Bri
Struggling to get your band's single to break through? Don't stress, check out this blog to discover what makes a single release successful.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Refer a Band to GLG. You Get Paid. They Get Paid. by Janelle
Find out how you can earn up to $200 or $400 in discounts for every band you refer to GLG as part of our referral programThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Release Your Album Successfully (Even If You Don't Have a Record Label) by Janelle
Have you released albums that nobody heard? Find out how you can make your next album or EP release a smashing success.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Before I Was Famous: Building Your First Press List by Paul Corsi
The next thing I’d like to talk about is your first press list. How do you build one of these things? What is the objective? Is it even worth your time and effort?
Maintain Media Relationships Between Releases by Janelle
Are you frustrated because all the music bloggers who loved your last record seem to care less about the new one you’re releasing? After repeated attempts to contact the writer, you can’t seem to get a response no matter how hard you try. Find out how to maintain your media relationships.
How to Achieve Your Band's 2015 Goals by Janelle
Disappointed in the results your band received in 2014 or just want to continue the momentum? Learn the seven simple steps to achieve major goals.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
I'm Broke by Janelle
Are you in a band and tired of saying things like "I'm broke?" Find out the three simple steps to raise the money you need to do what you want with your music career.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Great Music May Not Be Good Enough by Janelle
Have an album that you believe is the best you've ever made? Find out what may hold you back andd how to give it the attention it deserves!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Ways to Tell a Compelling Story in Your Bio by Janelle
Unable to break through and write your band bio with flair? Check out our tips offering basic tips to improve and help your band's bio reach the next level.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why You Should Be Using Instagram as a Musician (And All Its Dirty Secrets) by Janelle
Are you an avid Instagram user, but don't know how to utilize it to promote your band? Find out the simple methods Joe Marson used to grow his Instafanbase quickly and easily.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Reach Your Goal with One Simple Step by Janelle
Are you feeling stalled in achieving your band goals? Learn the one simple step to propel your band forward.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...