Staff Infection: London
As I prepare to cross the pond to London, I can’t help but feel some serious travel anxiety. Do I have everything I need, do I have the right electrical plug adapters, do I still have enough time to order a U.K. hair straightener or will I look like an idiot walking around with crazy unkempt hair for the entire trip? #GirlProblems As the trip nears I’m sure my anxiety will kick into high gear, but for now I’ve been able to keep things in check with a little London inspired playlist. If you have any advice or must-sees before I leave please leave me a comment!
You check out the playlist on Spotify!
- Jude Law and a Semester Abroad – Brand New
- Big Ben – Jaymay
- Waterloo Sunset – The Kinks
- LDN – Lily Allen
- London Calling – The Clash
- The Ladies of London Town – Frank Turner
- Mornington Crescent – Belle & Sebastian
- Panic – The Smiths
- Clark Gable – The Postal Sevice
- England – The National
- Baby Britain – Elliott Smith
Every week a different Green Light Go staff member will write about what bands have infected their ears for the week and give you an opportunity to hear it for yourself.