Social Stance Saturday
Social Stance Saturday: Drop Your Weapons (by Karla Kane) by Bri
Karla Kane is a solo artist, a part of the band The Corner Laughers, a proud feminist, a mother, and now a GLG Social Stance Saturday participant. Read her Social Stance on gun control now.This article appears in the Social Stance Saturday blog.
Social Stance Saturday: Our Plastic, Our Problem (by Baeilou) by Bri
It's no surprise that the amount of waste humans produce is affecting our environment! Baeilou has a personal attachment to the beach and is sad to see it being treated so poorly. Read her social stance about ocean debris.This article appears in the Social Stance Saturday blog.
Social Stance Saturday: They/ Them/ Theirs (By Nikkie McLeod) by Bri
Nikkie McLeod details their life and experiences as a non-binary person and expresses the importance of pronouns. Read their social stance here.This article appears in the Social Stance Saturday blog.
Social Stance Saturday: Where, Oh Where Have The Libraries Gone? by Bri
Read Bri's Social Stance on public school libraries.This article appears in the Social Stance Saturday blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...