Discover the Keys to Ignite Your Album Release
Can't afford to hire a music publicist?
Try our proven promotion strategy to rock your next album release.
Are you a struggling musician tired of fighting to get your music heard? You’d love someone to help you get your music to the tastemakers, but you don’t have thousands of dollars just piling up in your bank account, right?
We HEAR you. Green Light Go prides ourselves on fighting to get our bands heard. We also know not every band can afford to pay us for that service.
We don’t think success should be based on an all or nothing principle. You should have the RIGHT to be heard even when you don’t have a ton of cash flow.
This is why we’re offering you the opportunity to receive our proven formula for running a successful campaign. It’s this formula that’s allowed us to secure press for our clients in outlets including NPR Music, Stereogum, Pitchfork, Paste and more.
If you believe your music deserves to be heard, if you wish you knew how to grow your fanbase beyond your friends and family, if you’ve sent emails to music blogs only to be met with radio silence, then let us be your expert guide to breaking through the static and be a band fans and media want to hear and support.
“Speaking from personal experience, once you put the tools to use, they really do work.” Paul Corsi, Go Tiger Go *
Receive easily actionable music marketing strategies that will help you:
- Get your music covered. Find music blogs and Spotify curators who want to cover your music and which ones to avoid
- Get your emails opened (even by influencers). Learn how to avoid your email going straight to the trash
- A common myth is you’ll only receive coverage if you have a relationship. We’ll show you why that’s all wrong and how to overcome the barrier even when the contact doesn’t know who you are.
- Be discovered by music blogs and Spotify curators. Learn how to make it easier to find your music, even when you think no one is looking.
- Capture the media's attention
- Time your release for maximum exposure
- Increase your streams by keeping music blogs and Spotify curators coming back for more
This program is open to all genres, sizes and styles. How do you know if it’s right for you?
- You are ready to invest 5-10 hours per week running your own campaign
- You don’t get discouraged easily and know good things take time
- You’re ready to fully commit to the exposure of your album or EP release and fully put the work in to do it
How do you know if this program IS NOT right for you?
- You think it will bring your band instant success and bloggers will come running to cover you after you send the first press release
- You hate social media and don’t want anything to do with it
- You get easily frustrated and give up at the first sign of defeat
We wholeheartedly believe in the power of a great publicist. Especially if we are said publicist. We also know you may not be able to pay the $2k-$10k to bring us on board. We believe you have the power to impact your career on your own even if you are on a shoestring budget. The trade off? You'll put in a lot hours to make it happen. But if you have time, determination and a small budget, this could be just the step to get you where you want to go.
The one time cost for Ignition is $150. Simply click the "add to cart button" below to start getting your music heard today.
*Disclaimer: Paul Corsi worked the Ignition program on his own, but was also the publicity assistant at Green Light Go Publicity and was able to receive additional consulting not included in the plan.