Do You Have What it Takes to Run Your Own Music PR Campaign?
Ready to take your band to the next level, but can't afford to hire a music publicist?
Don’t let that stop you from getting your music heard and receiving the credibility you deserve.
We’re giving you the green light to go with our proven promotion strategy to rock your next album release.
You’d love the expertise of a PR Firm to help you get your music to tastemakers, but you don’t have thousands of dollars piling up in your bank account, right?
We HEAR you. Green Light Go prides ourselves on fighting to get our bands exposure. We also know that not every band can afford to pay us for that service.
Success isn't based on an all or nothing principle and there's more than one way to do things. You have the RIGHT to be heard even when you don’t have a ton of cash flow. To reach the next level, you need a way to be heard.
That’s why we’ve created an opportunity for bands just like you.
Musicians who have the grit, dedication and determination can confidently run a successful music pr campaign on a self-financed artist’s budget. We’ll guide you through the week by week formula that has allowed us to secure press for our clients in outlets including NPR Music, Stereogum, Pitchfork, Paste and more.
Do you wish you knew how to grow your fan base beyond friends and family? Are you tired of sending emails to blogs only to be met with radio silence? Do you wish you were playing better shows and didn’t have to fight to get bookers to respond?
Then this program could be for you.
"The GLG Ignition program was extremely helpful in helping me plan my email campaign. I didn't land any "big fish" like The Bluegrass Situation or NPR, but I wasn't really expecting that anyway, and I got some amazing reviews from smaller folk-centric blogs. Having the Ignition timeline to follow and keep me on track was a game-changer. Ignition worked so well for me - thanks to you and your team for putting it together and sharing it!" Dave Richardson
Have access to the following music marketing strategies to increase your exposure:
- Get your music covered. Find music blogs and Spotify curators who want to cover your music. Also learn which ones to avoid. (This is important).
- Get your emails opened (even by influencers) . Learn how to avoid your email going straight to trash.
- It's a common myth that you’ll only receive coverage if you have a relationship. We’ll show you why that’s wrong and how to overcome this barrier even when the contact doesn’t know who you are.
- Be discovered by music blogs and Spotify curators. Learn how to make it easier to find your music. This still happens even when you think no one is looking.
- Learn how to stand out and capture the media's attention.
- Know when to time your release for maximum exposure.
- Increase your streams by keeping music blogs and Spotify curators coming back for more.
This program is open to all genres, sizes and styles. How do you know if it’s right for you?
- You’re ready to invest 5-10 hours per week running your own campaign.
- You don’t get easily discouraged and know good things take time.
- You’re ready to fully commit to the success of your album or EP release and have the time and discipline to put in the work necessary.
How do you know if this program IS NOT right for you?
- You think it will bring instant success and bloggers will come running to cover you after sending the first press release.
- You hate social media and don’t want anything to do with it.
- You have a lack of time and patience.
- You’re not willing to grind it out and work through common pitfalls all artists face.
Ignition is a 12 week program to help you effectively run your own music pr campaign.
Ignition: DIY Album Release PR Campaign
Week 1: Making Yourself Media Friendly
Week 2: Writing a Press Release to Create Media Interest
Week 3: Creating a Press List of Outlets Who Want to Cover Your Band
Week 4: How to Pitch Media Effectively
Week 5 -11: Knowing When to Follow Up and How
Week 12: Maximizing Your Album Release
We wholeheartedly believe in the power of a great publicist. Especially if we are said publicist. We also know you may not be able to pay the $2k-$10k to bring us on board. We believe you have the power to impact your career on your own even if you are on a shoestring budget. The trade off? You'll put in a lot hours to make it happen. Are you committed to getting your band to the next level? Do you believe your band is worth the investment? Are you ready to put the time and effort in to get there? Then let Ignition be your expert guide to get you where you want to go.
The one time cost for Ignition is $150. Simply click the "add to cart button" below to start getting your music heard today!