Green Light Grow
Refer a Band to GLG. You Get Paid. They Get Paid. by Janelle
Find out how you can earn up to $200 or $400 in discounts for every band you refer to GLG as part of our referral programThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Turning Your Fans Into Advocates by Janelle
Do you want to connect with a fanbase that will actually help you promote your music? Read this article about ways you can turn your fans into advocates.
3 Ways to Know If You Can Trust Your Publicist by Janelle
Find out the three ways to know when you can trust your publicist.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Album Release Checklist by JanelleThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Aren't Fans Buying My Music (Part 2) by Janelle
In part two of the Are You Assaulting Your Fans on Social Media? series, this article will take you through the next steps of creating excitement for your fans as they continue to support your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Your iPhone Could Be Killing Your Buzz by Janelle
Do you wish the music industry would pay you more attention?
This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Read this article to find out why your iPhone may be getting in the way.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Do You Have What it Takes to Run Your Own Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Ready to take your band to the next level, but can't afford to hire a music publicist?
Don’t let that stop you from getting your music heard and receiving the credibility you deserve.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Find out how you can how you can maximize your band's promotion efforts before and during the campaign to increase the chances of a succesful release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Find a Music Publicist You Can Trust by Janelle
Are you ready to hire a music pr firm to help promote your music? These tips will help you decide whether a pr firm is trustworthy and if they are suited to fit your band's needs.
5 Ways to Get on a Spotify Playlist by Janelle
You’re ready to get on a Spotify playlist, right? But how do you do it when you have no followers, no connections, and you don’t know the first thing about how to make it happen.
3 Steps to Identifying and Understanding Your Fanbase by Janelle
Do you know who your fans are? As an emerging artist your fanbase is developing in the same manner as your music. Learn how to keep current and engage with the people who matter most.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.