Green Light Grow
Do You Have What it Takes to Run Your Own Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Ready to take your band to the next level, but can't afford to hire a music publicist?
Don’t let that stop you from getting your music heard and receiving the credibility you deserve.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Find out how you can how you can maximize your band's promotion efforts before and during the campaign to increase the chances of a succesful release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Find a Music Publicist You Can Trust by Janelle
Are you ready to hire a music pr firm to help promote your music? These tips will help you decide whether a pr firm is trustworthy and if they are suited to fit your band's needs.
5 Ways to Get on a Spotify Playlist by Janelle
You’re ready to get on a Spotify playlist, right? But how do you do it when you have no followers, no connections, and you don’t know the first thing about how to make it happen.
3 Steps to Identifying and Understanding Your Fanbase by Janelle
Do you know who your fans are? As an emerging artist your fanbase is developing in the same manner as your music. Learn how to keep current and engage with the people who matter most.
6 Components of a Great Bio by Janelle
Are you making great music, but no one seems to care? Find out how a great bio can help you get heard.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
7 Common Themes to Secure Music Blog Coverage by Janelle
Can't figure out why blogs aren't covering your band (or responding to your emails)?
Take a look at the seven common themes to see if you’re setting up your band for music blog coverage.
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Is It Really Worth It to Hire a PR Company When You Release New Music? by Paul Corsi
Most musicians dream of one day being on the cover of Rolling Stone, or having Pitchfork dub their album "Best New Music." Sonicbids spoke with Lauren Marsh, an award-winning, indie singer-songwriter from New Jersey, about her experience with DIY PR versus hiring a professional.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Pitch Music Blogs Like a Pro by Janelle
Are you emailing music blogs about your band without a response to be found? Learn how to craft a pitch that will increase your chances of being heard.
5 Ways to Prepare for a Music PR Campaign by Janelle
If you really want blogs and the music industry to take you seriously, you need to have all your affairs in order. Whether you are running your own campaign or hiring a music publicist, there are five things you can and should do if you want to see a more successful campaign.
Are You Assaulting Your Fans (Part One) by Janelle
It goes without saying: You shouldn’t assault your fans either physically or sexually, but there’s a more subtle way you may be assaulting your fans every single day, and you’re most likely not even aware you’re doing it. This guide will help you determine whether you are appropriately reaching out to fans, and how to connect and build positive relationships.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...