Green Light Grow
How to Pitch a Music Blog: The Wild Honey Pie by Paul Corsi
How does your favorite band make it into your favorite music blog? That’s a great question. Trust me when I say that there is a lot more that goes into securing a placement in today’s top blogs than simply writing, recording, releasing, and sending in your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet by Paul Corsi
The premiere can be the difference between your band’s song receiving the attention it deserves, or just ending up as the sixth or seventh track on your mom’s “Driving Jams” mixtape.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Your One-Sheet Checklist by Janelle
Are you a band or musician who thinks your music and your brand should be taken more seriously? Creating a one-sheet will help you achieve that. Find out 5 components that you should include in your one-sheet.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Do You Have the Risk Tolerance for a Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Think you are ready to hire a publicist? Learn the six reasons why you should not hire a publicist and what to expect if you do.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Should You Premiere Your Next Single? by Janelle
Think a premiere is your only chance of success? Find out when you should offer a premiere and when you shouldn't.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Refer a Band to GLG. You Get Paid. They Get Paid. by Janelle
Find out how you can earn up to $200 or $400 in discounts for every band you refer to GLG as part of our referral programThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Turning Your Fans Into Advocates by Janelle
Do you want to connect with a fanbase that will actually help you promote your music? Read this article about ways you can turn your fans into advocates.
3 Ways to Know If You Can Trust Your Publicist by Janelle
Find out the three ways to know when you can trust your publicist.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Album Release Checklist by JanelleThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Aren't Fans Buying My Music (Part 2) by Janelle
In part two of the Are You Assaulting Your Fans on Social Media? series, this article will take you through the next steps of creating excitement for your fans as they continue to support your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Your iPhone Could Be Killing Your Buzz by Janelle
Do you wish the music industry would pay you more attention?
This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Read this article to find out why your iPhone may be getting in the way.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...